• Family Owned and Run Company Celebrated it’s 60th Anniversary Last Year
• Certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss Certifier IMO.
• Liquid Castile Soaps are Multi-Purpose: 18 in 1 Uses
• No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
• 100% Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
• Simple Ecological Formulations Based on Old World Quality and Expertise
We take care of our employees with generous salaries and benefits (no-deductible PPO health insurance and a great profit-sharing/retirement plan that we fully fund), we cap executive pay at five times the lowest-paid position, and we give all profits not needed for business development to support progressive charities and causes.
Now we have extended this philosophy to the farmers and workers around the world who produce our major raw materials (representing over 95% of our annual agricultural volume). Along with their families and communities, they benefit from fair prices, living wages and funding for local development projects. Shifting our supply chains to certified Fair Trade ingredients makes a big difference in the lives of several thousand farmers and workers — and is money well spent.
We worked with the respected Swiss certifier IMO’s Fair for Life program to coordinate and certify fair trade projects in Ghana, Sri Lanka, Israel and Palestine, and Canada.
More information on our Fair Trade projects can be found at: http://drbronner.com/fair_trade.html
Check out Dr. Bronner's great deals under Monthly Specials!